Ellie:
- started getting teeth about three weeks ago. She's got five now. (I think.)
- is scooting and pulling herself along pretty well, and can sit up for longer periods.
- can get in crawling position.
- is eating some baby food.
- is ticklish.
- has her first cold. :(
After we picked up Whataburger drive thru
"I need a chicken nugget because I'm getting grumpy."
(We have no idea where he came up with that.)
After I got in his way when he was walking on a concrete bench that surrounds a playground
John: "Move out of the way."
Me: "How do you ask nicely?"
John: "Please may I ask you to move out of the way."
Pictures
![]() |
This was at Granny and Pop-Pop's. It appears that Bitsy's dog toy produces just the right pitch to crack Ellie up!
Congratulations goes out to Jimmy, Marian, and Addy for their new addition Avery!

No comments:
Post a Comment