Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ellie's 2nd Birthday

The terrible twos begin again at Karasek Park!

Ellie had her 2nd birthday this past Sunday. We had some family over to celebrate. Katy made a delicious strawberry shortcake cake, and I grilled up some burgers and zucchini. Ellie had a great time and really enjoyed opening the presents.

She's grown so quickly over the last few weeks. I can't believe she's already two!

This past Saturday, I took John to Lowe's for a kid's workshop. I think he had a pretty good time with it. They gave him an apron, goggles, and a wooden race car kit. All of it was free - not too shabby!


The kids and I went to the Memorial Day service in Caldwell. It gave Katy some time to catch up with her work, and the kids and I got to see Pop-Pop lay the wreath and raise the flag.

Pictures:


Video:

No comments: