John
- Bought his first LEGO set, all on his own. The poor checkout girl at Target had to count a few coins, but he was really excited.
- Went to vacation Bible school at St. Anthony's with his friend Andrew. He had a GREAT time making crafts, singing and dancing - and of course, enjoying the snacks.
- Has been working on reading a bit, and now is working on writing his letters.
- We've just finished reading Peter Pan. I've never read it before, but now I can see why it's a classic children's book. I read two or three chapters a night. John was really into it. It was neat to see how excited he was and how well he followed along. Ellie followed along too, but she usually fell asleep and missed the end of the readings.
- Loves to help Mommy cook
- Loves her little sister so much that she can't keep from messing with her. Always waking her up. grrrrr.
- Often pretends she is one of four personalities that she has made up. My favorite is when she becomes "Mesa", who is a sweet little girl who always behaves, never fusses, and always obeys her parents.
Here's an assortment of pictures from Anna's first two months. I've got some videos that I'll have to sort through and may post later. It usually takes so long to post, though.
![]() |

No comments:
Post a Comment