Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Daddy's Little Dance Partner

John went with Mommy to Baskin Robbins, so Ellie and I stayed behind. I gave her a quick bath and put her in her pajamas. Then I left her playing in the room while I went over to the computer in the study and turned some music on. She came crawling down the hallway to check out what was going on. When she figured it out, she smiled and came crawling to me as fast as she could.

She likes to dance with her dad. After 2 1/2 songs, she was asleep. We've been dancing to the Mavericks. They had some hits in the 90s and have since disbanded, but they are one of the few artists that I can pop in a CD and enjoy every song.

Anyway, I'm enjoying this time and I hope that she will always want to dance with her dad.



No comments: