Just a quick update on the kids because I don't update this often enough...
Ellie - checked out great at her last Dr. appointment. She's 90th percentile on weight and 75th percentile on height. She's a hungry girl.
She also really loves her dad.
John - loves to hover over his sister and runs to her whenever he hears her cry - to either help calm her down or to pester her. He's also been working on another song. I'll see if I can get a decent video. He gets camera shy when I record him and usually skips over stuff. He enjoyed playing with his friend Grace yesterday, and is looking forward to seeing Addy this weekend.
Congrats to the Hartls on their new addition, and the Caronas, too!
I'd also like to thank those in our marriage group and Katy's bunko group for helping us out the last few weeks.
Take care!
1 comment:
So glad to hear that everything's going so well!! She is a beautiful baby, and I can't wait until we can come & see her. It sounds like John is doing well, too, and is very interested in his new sister!! Tonight, Helena made me play the video of the baby in the swing over & over, and then, when she saw a picture of john, she said, "Who's that? John!" and started singing "Brother John, Brother John" (as in "Are you sleeping? Are you sleeping? Brother John--Brother John," etc.) I think she remembers playing with John a few months back! :)
Take care, all of you, and hope we can get together soon!
~Nicole
Post a Comment