Monday, April 14, 2008

Two Years Old!

John is officially a two year old! Check out the new birthday party pictures!

He's been partying up a storm lately! Last Wednesday, he had a party at Granny and Pop-Pop's. Friday we went to baby Michael's party. Saturday he had his birthday party at the park. Sunday he went to a birthday party for Granny's Uncle James and then to a shower for Aunt Nan.

If you are on Facebook - I've added some videos there. Still looking for a good way to post video files...

I also figured I'd tell ya'll what's up with John, since I haven't done that in a while.

John is:

  • 2 years old! Can you believe it?
  • 29.5 pounds (how he gained 1.5 in the last couple of weeks, I don't know)
  • Sleeping in his big boy bed at night and for naps! No more crib!
  • Able to name all 43 presidents (if you count Grover Cleveland twice) from their pictures.
  • Currently obsessed with the movie "Ratatouille" - yeachh.
  • Constantly wanting Dad to "play chase."
  • In a size 8 shoe.
  • Now in a booster chair - no more high chair!
  • Enjoying his trips to story time at the "Eye-Brary" with Mommy. (Library. John can't pronounce the letter "L" yet.)
  • Still answering "No" when we ask him if he wants a little sister.
  • Looking forward to meeting his new cousin Michael!

No comments: